Australian By Nature Propolis Mouth Spray 25ml
Propolis Mouth Spray 25ml
Australian by Nature Propolis Mouth Spray is an alcohol-free mouth spray containing the immune-supporting properties of Propolis.
Australian by Nature Propolis Mouth Spray 25ml is an alcohol-free mouth spray with a pleasant, natural spearmint flavour.
Traditionally used in Naturopathic medicine –
- Relieves the symptoms of mild mouth ulcers in adults.
- Propolis supports healthy immune system function in adults.
- Freshens breath and helps maintain general mouth hygiene.
Propolis is a natural resinous substance. Bees collect resin from the bark and buds of the trees and process it by mixing wax, pollen, salivary secretions and collected natural resins to form Propolis. The bees utilise this dark sticky substance to fill up any cracks and smoothing the inner layer of the hive. This process is to seal and protect the hive from infection, fungal growth and bacteria. The bees also smear Propolis around their hive entrance to strengthen the hive and protect it from intruders.
Propolis is a complex natural substance that contains phytochemicals, flavonoids, organic acids, vitamins and minerals. It contains flavonoids and is made up of resin & balsam 50%, wax 30%, essentials oils 10%, pollen 5% and organic matter 5%. Flavonoids are one of the main groups of phenolic compounds in Propolis. This flavonoid concentration affects the bioactivity of Propolis.
Propolis has been used traditionally in naturopathic medicine to support healthy immune system function. It has an antioxidant activity that helps fight free radicals and supports general health and wellbeing in adults.
Excess Propolis is extracted from the beehive by beekeepers. A cold treatment prepares the substance suitable for topical use and human consumption.
Bee products have been traditionally used for thousands of years, dating back to ancient Egypt and Greece. The healing properties have also been mentioned in the bible, Veda and the Quran.
The name ‘Propolis” comes from the ancient Greek language, “Pro” meaning before or in front and “polis” meaning city. So Propolis means ‘in front of the city’ as in defence of the city.
Propolis Mouth Spray 25ml ingredients: Propolis, Propylene Glycol, Spearmint Oil and Eucalyptus Oil. (contains not less than the equivalent of 200 milligrams of raw Propolis per millilitre).
Propolis may cause allergic reactions.
Test on skin before use. If swelling occurs, discontinue use. If irritation or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs, immediately discontinue use and consult a medical practitioner.
Not to be used in children without medical advice.
Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Traditionally used in naturopathic medicine.
- Decrease the symptoms of mild mouth ulcers.
- Supports healthy immune system function.
- Propolis is well known for its antioxidant activity.
- Helps reduce free radical damage to body cells.
- Propolis supports general health and wellbeing.
Adults: Spray twice into the mouth 2 to 3 times daily. Not to be given to children without medical advice.
- Active Ingredient: Propolis 200mg/mL (20% w/v)
- Propolis, Propylene Glycol, Spearmint Oil and Eucalyptus Oil
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Propolis may cause allergic reactions.
- Test on skin before use. If swelling occurs, discontinue use. If irritation or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs, immediately discontinue use and consult a medical practitioner. Not to be used in children without medical advice.