Omega-3 Fish Oil 365 Capsules (1000mg)
Australian by Nature Fish Oil is a rich source of Omega-3, an essential fatty acid the body cannot produce and must be obtained through diet or dietary supplements.
Australian by Nature Omega-3 Fish Oil 100 Capsules are a valuable source of long-chain fatty acids Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA).
Omega-3 essential fatty acids help maintain healthy eyes, skin and hair. Omega-3 Fish Oil may assist in the reduction of joint inflammation associated with mild arthritis and for the temporary relief of mild arthritic pain. For the relief of minor skin conditions.
Regular intake of Omega-3 is vital for human health and well-being.
What is the difference between Omega-3 from Fish and Omega-3 from plants?
Omega-3 from fish contains pre-formed Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA), directly converted by the body into Prostaglandins which have an anti-inflammatory effect and are responsible for omega-3’s therapeutic effects.
Omega-3 from plants contain alpha-linolenic acid—the final conversion into Prostaglandins.
It is necessary to obtain Omega 3 essential fatty acids through diet or supplements as the body does not produce them.
- Useful for the maintenance of healthy eyes, skin and hair, as well as general health and wellbeing
- May help reduce joint inflammation associated with mild arthritis and temporary relief of mild arthritic pain.
- Fish oil is a valuable source of Omega-3 fatty acid, EPA and DHA
Adults: Take one capsule three times daily with food or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Children 2-12 years of age: Take one capsule daily (Pierce the capsule and squeeze out the oil into food or drink), or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.