Calcium + Vitamin D 180 Tablets
Australian by Nature’s Calcium + Vitamin D supplement is formulated for adults and children over 12 years of age.
- support teeth mineralisation
- maintain bone strength
- support muscle function
- A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life. Calcium may help prevent osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate
- Vitamin D helps the absorption of calcium.
Australian by Nature Calcium + Vitamin D 180 Tablets provide a daily dose of elemental calcium. Elemental calcium is released from the compound (citrate) and is easily absorbed. The role of vitamin D in calcium absorption and metabolism for bone health is well documented.
Calcium also assists in maintaining muscle strength and function.
Australian by Nature Calcium + Vitamin D 180 Tablets supports teeth mineralisation.
Calcium is stored in our teeth and bones, where it provides structure and strength.
A healthy skeletal system requires Calcium for development. A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life. Conversely, calcium may help prevent osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate.
Increased calcium may be required depending on age, gender, diet, pregnancy, lactation and post-menopause.
Australian by Nature has formulated this product using Calcium Citrate instead of Calcium Carbonate. Calcium Citrate is naturally derived from the calcium salt of citric acid and is well absorbed on an empty stomach. On the other hand, calcium carbonate should be taken with meals as it requires extra stomach acid for digestion. This may result in constipation.
Each Australian by Nature Calcium + Vitamin D 180 Tablets contains: Calcium (from Citrate) 333.33mg and Colecalciferol (Vitamin D3 500iu) 12.5mcg.
Adults & Children over 12 years – Take 1 or 2 tablets daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
Australian by Nature Calcium + Vitamin D 180 Tablets are Halal Certified.
- Calcium supplementation may assist in the prevention of osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate.
- Assists in maintaining/supporting strong, healthy bones and teeth
- Added Vitamin D for better calcium absorption
- Vitamin D assists in maintaining muscle strength
- Aids in the maintenance of general health and wellbeing
- Maintains bone strength
- Supports muscle function
Adults and Children over 12 years – Take 1 or 2 tablets a day or directed by a health care practitioner.
EACH TABLET CONTAINS:
Calcium (from Citrate) 333.33mg. Cholecalciferol (Vitamin D3 500IU) 12.5mcg, Croscarmellose Sodium, Magnesium Stearate, Povidone, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Crospovidone, Silica Colloidal Anhydrous, Vegetable Oil – hydrogenated, Hypromellose, Macrogol 400, Carnauba Wax, Iron Oxide, Titanium Oxide.
No added sugar, lactose, gluten, eggs, nuts, soy, yeast, artificial flavouring or preservatives.
- Always read the label.
- Follow the directions for use.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Propolis may cause allergic reactions.
- Test on skin before use. If swelling occurs, discontinue use. If irritation or swelling of the mouth or throat occurs, immediately discontinue use and consult a medical practitioner. Not to be used in children without medical advice.