AllerGY Biotic 30c
Orthoplex White AllerG Biotic is a strain-specific probiotic combination formulated specifically to relieve symptoms of allergic rhinitis, seasonal allergies and skin irritation. It also helps reduce symptoms of mild allergies, relieving itchy, sore and watery eyes.
Containing five carefully chosen probiotic strains, AllerG Biotic features Lactobacillus paracasei LP-33® in a scientifically informed combination with Lactobacillus fermentum GMNL-93. It also contains a high-dose, European sourced and authenticated ATCC 53103 strain of Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG and is suitable for children, adolescents and adults.
- Helps relieve the symptoms of mild allergies, including itchy eyes, eye soreness and excessive lacrimation
- Decreases skin irritation and maintains skin health
- Help reduce the symptoms of mild allergies in children
- Supports healthy immune system function in children, adolescents and adults
|Each capsule contains:
|Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG
|20 billion Colony Forming Units
|Lactobacillus paracasei LP-33
|5 billion Colony Forming Units
|Lactobacillus fermentum GMNL-93
|2 billion Colony Forming Units
|Bifidobacterium longum BB536
|3 billion Colony Forming Units
|Bifidobacterium breve M16V
|1 billion Colony Forming Units
|Total Colony Forming Units
|31 billion CFU
excipients: Colloidal anhydrous silica, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, potable water.
Incidental excipients: Corn starch, tricalcium phosphate, tapioca starch, maltodextrin.
Children, Adolescents and Adults Dose:Take 1 capsule daily or as a healthcare professional prescribes.
For children dosing, open the capsule, mix it into liquid or solid foods, and consume it immediately.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- Talk to your health professional if symptoms persist, worsen, or change unexpectedly.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.