UltraClean® 85 Liquid delivers exceptionally high 85% concentrated omega-3 fatty acids, sourced from certified sustainable wild fish. This fish oil product has met GOEDs quality standards for freshness. Omega-3 fatty acids support brain and cognitive function, help to maintain cardiovascular system health and support healthy mood balance. They are also anti-inflammatory and can relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis, promote healthy joint function and relieve mild joint pain.
- Supports brain and cognitive function.
- Maintains cardiovascular system health and heart health, as well as helping in the maintenance of healthy blood lipids.
- Supports blood vessel health.
- Relieves inflammation.
- Supports healthy mood balance.
- Relieves symptoms of mild osteoarthritis, promotes healthy joint function and relieves mild joint pain.
- Supports healthy foetal development in breastfeeding women.
- Maintains healthy omega-3 levels in the body of breastfeeding women.
Each 5 mL (1 metric teaspoon) contains:
|Concentrated fish omega-3 triglycerides||4.5 g|
equiv. to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
equiv. to docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
In a base of mixed tocopherols and lemon oil.
Take only ONE of the following dose recommendations or as professionally prescribed. Mix in juice or food and consume immediately.
Adults: For healthy cognition and mood and nutritional support for the cardiovascular system: Take 2.5mL (½ metric teaspoon) once a day.
To relieve symptoms of mild arthritis, including joint pain and maintenance of healthy triglyceride levels: Take 5mL (1 metric teaspoon) once a day.
Pregnancy and Breastfeeding: To maintain healthy omega-3 levels in the body and support healthy foetal development: Take 5mL (1 metric teaspoon) once a day. Always talk to your health professional before taking multiple products for pregnancy.
Children 1-17 years: For healthy eye and brain development: Give 2.5mL (½ metric teaspoon) once a day. Use in children only under adult supervision.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
- Contains fish products.
- Contains soya bean products.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.