UltraClean® 85 delivers advanced strength, exceptionally high 85% concentrated omega-3 fatty acids, sourced from certified sustainable wild fish in a soft gel capsule. This fish oil product has met GOEDs quality standards for freshness.
Omega-3 fatty acids support brain and cognitive function, help to maintain cardiovascular system health and support healthy mood balance. They are also anti-inflammatory and can relieve symptoms of mild osteoarthritis, promote healthy joint function and relieve mild joint pain.
- Supports brain and cognitive function.
- Maintains cardiovascular system health and heart health, as well as helping in the maintenance of healthy blood lipids.
- Supports blood vessel health.
- Relieves inflammation.
- Supports healthy mood balance.
- Relieves symptoms of mild osteoarthritis, promotes healthy joint function and relieves mild joint pain.
- Supports healthy foetal development.
- Maintains healthy omega-3 levels in the body of breastfeeding women.
Each capsule contains:
|Concentrated fish omega-3 triglycerides||1.02 g|
|Containing omega-3 triglycerides||848 mg|
equiv. to eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
equiv. to docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
Take only ONE of the following dose recommendations or as professionally prescribed.
ADULTS: For heart, brain and cognitive health: Take 1 capsule once a day.
For maintenance of healthy mood and triglyceride levels: Take 2 capsules once a day.
For blood vessel health and relief of mild osteoarthritis symptoms, including enhancing joint function and relieving mild joint pain: Take 4 capsules once a day.
Breastfeeding: For nutritional support in breastfeeding mothers: Take 1 capsule once a day.
Pregnancy: For healthy foetal development: Take 2-3 capsules once a day. Always talk to your health professional before taking multiple products for pregnancy.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in your first trimester.
- Contains fish products and sulphites.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.