Nordic Naturals Children's DHA 180 Capsules
Omega-3 DHA from 100% wild Arctic cod for healthy brain development and immune system function.
Made from 100% wild Arctic cod. This formula supports learning, brain development, and a healthy nervous system.
A third-party certified lab tests every batch of Nordic Naturals fish oils for environmental toxins, including heavy metals. All fish oils are in the triglyceride form and surpass the strictest international standards for purity and freshness.
- Brain Development
- Brain Function
- Great Strawberry Taste!
- Non-GMO Verified
- Superior Triglyceride Form
- 3rd Party Tested - Purity - Freshness
- 525 mg Omega-3
- Dietary Supplement
- Molecularly Distilled
- Guaranteed Purity
- Gold Standard
- For ages 1-6 years, one-half teaspoon daily, with food or as directed by your health care professional or pharmacist.
- Refrigerate after opening. Best if used within 3 months after opening.
|½ Teaspoon (2.5 ml)|
Servings Per Container:48
|Total Fat||2.5 g||6%||3%|
|Saturated Fat||0.5 g||5%||3%|
|Trans Fat||0 g||†||†|
|Vitamin A||20 mcg RAE||7%||2%|
|Total Omega-3s||530 mg||†||†|
|EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid)||170 mg||†||†|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)||225 mg||†||†|
|Other Omega-3s||105 mg||†||†|
|* Percent Daily Values are based on a 1,000 calorie diet.
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
† Daily Value not established.
¹ Daily Value (DV) for children 1-3 years of age.
² Daily Value (DV) for adults and children over 4 years of age.
Contains less than 2 per cent of the Daily Value of vitamin D.
- Consult with your physician before using this product if you are allergic to iodine or use blood thinners.
- Do not take if the tamper-evident seal is broken or missing.
- Keep out of the reach of children.