La Corvette Marseille Extra Pure Marseille Soap Cube 300g
Extra Pure Marseille soap made using the traditional cooking process in cauldrons. It is 100% of natural origin, based on exclusively vegetable oils, without colouring, fragrance or preservative.
Marseille soap with olive oil is an ecological, biodegradable and environmentally friendly product. Gentle on the skin, its hypoallergenic formulation is very popular with allergic, sensitive or irritated skin and is suitable for the whole family!
It is used for personal hygiene or as a cleaning product, for linen or at home. Marseille soap is an economical, traditional effective product that can store for a long time.
Natural composition certified by ECOCERT.
According to the COSMOS-standard, Marseille soap is a 100% natural product certified COSMOS NATURAL by ECOCERT Greenlife.
The Union of Marseille Soap Professionals
Marseille La Corvette soaps respect the artisanal manufacturing charter set by the Union of Marseille Soap Professionals, of which Savonnerie du Midi is a founding member.
The registered trademark guarantees:
- A traditional manufacturing process for cooking in a period cauldron
- A composition of conventional Marseille soap from raw materials and exclusively vegetable oils, without additives, preservatives or perfumes,
- A manufacturing site in the Bouches-du-Rhône department, the historic cradle of Marseille soap.
Sodium Palmate *, Aqua (Water), Sodium Palm Kernelate *, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide.
* RSPO (Roundtable on Sustainable Oil) certified oils from sustainably managed plantations, respecting the environment and local cultures.
- Marseille soap recognized as an exceptional product for its many virtues and multiple uses for personal hygiene or ecological home maintenance.
- For hygiene: Marseille soap for the whole family's toilet can replace shower gels, synthetic soaps, and even shampoo! Hypoallergenic, recommended by dermatologists for sensitive skin (eczema, allergies, etc.).
- Marseille soap as a shaving foam: it lathers a lot and can be used as a shaving foam for men's beards or as a shaving soap for the legs.
- Marseille soap to soothe wounds and help heal abrasions.
- For the house's maintenance: Marseille soap as a stain remover: rub the stain dry with a damp block of soap. Distribute the foam over the garment, let stand for 10 minutes, then rinse with water.
- Marseille soap as a detergent: grate your block of soap with a cheese grater. Dilute a handful of the shavings obtained (60g) in 1L of hot water. Shake and let stand for 24 hours. Stir again and add 1L of cold water; your ecological laundry is ready to use! Shake well before each use.
- Marseille soap as a degreasing cleaner for walls, floors and surfaces in the house: dilute Marseille soap shavings in a small amount of hot water. Wash the house's surfaces, walls or floors with a broom or sponge and rinse with clean water.
When travelling: Practical and economical, Marseille soap is a minimalist multi-use product perfect for travelling. Minimalist luggage guaranteed! Did you know? Marseille soap helps relieve cramps and rheumatism! Just place a piece of Marseille soap between the sheets, just at the bottom of the bed.