Fusion Health Kidney Tonic 60 Tablets
Description Promotes healthy fluid metabolism, relieves fluid retention and reduces the urinary frequency. This high potency formula contains a synergistic blend of Chinese herbs to support and tone the Kidney organ-meridian system, address deficient Kidney energy, and balance Yin and Yang. In TCM, herbal Kidney tonics are often taken alongside...
- Promotes healthy fluid metabolism, relieves fluid retention and reduces the urinary frequency.
- This high potency formula contains a synergistic blend of Chinese herbs to support and tone the Kidney organ-meridian system, address deficient Kidney energy, and balance Yin and Yang.
- In TCM, herbal Kidney tonics are often taken alongside other herbs to enhance and support the treatment of a wide range of health problems, so Fusion® Kidney Tonic® has been specially formulated to be suitable for use in conjunction with many of our other products, including Hair Tonic, Women's Balance, Menopause and Menopause Free.
- May assist mild fluid retention, promote healthy fluid balance and support kidney health.
- May also help relieve symptoms such as fatigue, reduced sexual vitality, menstrual irregularity, menopausal overheating, light-headedness, insomnia, tinnitus, poor eyesight and pain and weakness of the lower back and legs, all of which may be considered indicative of deficient Kidney energy from the perspective of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM).
- It may be particularly beneficial from mid-life onwards, when Kidney energy is traditionally regarded as becoming progressively depleted and vulnerable to exhaustion due to overwork, a hard-driven lifestyle, insufficient fluid intake, multiple pregnancies and chronic illness or stress.
Each tablet contains extracts equivalent to dry:
|Epimedium sagittatum (Horny Goat Weed)||leaf||800mg|
|Lycium barbarum (Goji Berry)||fruit||500mg|
|Cornus officinalis (Cornelian Cherry)||fruit||400mg|
|Dioscorea oppositifolia (Mountain Yam)||root & rhizome||400mg|
- Recommended Dosage:
Take 1-2 tablets once or twice daily
Children under 12 years take as professionally advised.
- An extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Use only as directed. Always read the label. If fluid retention or other symptoms persist, consult a healthcare professional.