Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic Liquid 200ml
Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic boosts your defences against recurrent colds, flu and sore throats and helps you bounce back from these minor infections.
Immune Boosting Herbs
Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic contains 8 immune-boosting herbs, including Astragalus, a warming herb that restores Qi and supports Lung Qi. Its traditional use as a supportive remedy for those prone to colds is supported by scientific studies showing that it modulates key immune system cells.
Other herbs in Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic that support Qi and immune health include:
Schisandra, traditionally considered particularly beneficial for the Lung organ-meridian (which is responsible for the production and distribution of Defensive Qi)
Reishi mushroom (also known as Ganoderma), which is traditionally taken to relieve weakness and fatigue, improve stamina, and help reduce susceptibility to recurrent upper respiratory infections
Siberian ginseng, which may have a modulating effect on key types of immune cells involved in fighting minor infection while also helping to improve the body’s ability to adapt to stress
In Chinese medicine, your Qi (pronounced ‘chee’) is the vital energy or life force that fuels your daily activities. Defensive Qi is a specific form of Qi responsible for maintaining your resistance against disease. According to this philosophy, a deficiency or imbalance of Defensive Qi may cause you to feel run down, repeatedly catch minor respiratory infections such as colds or flu, or lead to symptoms of sore throat, runny nose, fatigue or poor concentration.
Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic combines eight powerful herbal medicines traditionally used to restore and maintain Qi, thus supporting your resistance against minor infections.
- High potency immune-boosting formula combining herbs traditionally used in Chinese medicine to promote a healthy immune system and build resistance against minor infections
- May assist in managing recurrent upper respiratory tract infections, including colds, flu and sore throat.
- Suitable for use throughout winter by adults and children over 2 years old who are prone to recurrent sore throats, colds and flu, and to aid the management of chronic fatigue syndrome
- When taken after colds and flu, Fusion Health Astra 8 Immune Tonic may support recovery, enhance energy and vitality, reduce muscle aches, and help rebuild resistance against further minor infections (Taking Cough Lung Tonic at the same time may provide additional benefit when coughing is present)
- It also increases stress resistance and improves stamina, so it is ideal for taking when feeling run down.
contains extracts equivalent to dry:
|Ganoderma lucidum (Reishi)||fruiting body||650mg|
|Glycyrrhiza uralensis (Licorice)||root & stolen||100mg|
NO artificial colours, flavours or preservatives, yeast, gluten, wheat, nuts, dairy or animal products.
Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
Adults: Take 7-10mL once or twice daily.
Child 6-12yrs: Take 5-7mL once or twice daily.
Child 2-6yrs: Take 2-5mL once or twice daily. Dilute each dose in 50mL of water or juice.
For all ages, an extra dose may be taken to enhance results or as professionally advised.
- During pregnancy, always consult with a qualified healthcare practitioner before taking herbal medicines and nutritional supplements.
- Please don’t use it during acute infection, mainly when fever is present.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.