Cabot Health Magnesium Complete 200 Tablets
Magnesium Complete is a combination of four magnesium compounds to supplement inadequate dietary intake of this important mineral. can use Magnesium Complete to relieve muscular cramps and spasms, and nervous tension, stress, mild anxiety and sleeplessness. Magnesium calms the nerves and provides temporary relief of the pain of rheumatism.
Contains no table salt, lactose, sucrose, dairy products, gluten, yeast, artificial colours, artificial flavours, artificial sweeteners or preservatives.
What makes our magnesium so unique and superior to other brands?
- We have combined 4 different forms of magnesium in this formula. We have excluded magnesium oxide from our formula as it is poorly absorbed and can have a laxative effect.
- They come in small, round, easy to swallow tablets - unlike those huge horse tablets that are a choking hazard.
- It is free from calcium. Magnesium helps the muscles relax, whilst calcium has the opposite effect (contraction). This is not what you want when you're trying to relax!
- Free from any artificial colours or sweeteners, dairy, yeast, gluten or sugar.
The benefits of Magnesium Complete:
Reduce stress: Magnesium helps to relax and calm the nervous system. Stress depletes magnesium stores in the body, making us more susceptible to stress through a vicious cycle of stress and magnesium depletion.
Headache management: Several studies have reported that magnesium supplementation can help to relieve headaches.
Decreased muscle cramps: Electrolyte imbalance is often linked with muscle cramps or spasms. All the electrolytes, magnesium is the most commonly deficient and is associated with muscular cramps, spasms and tightness. Many people experience relief from their cramps when supplementing with magnesium.
- Improved sleep: As magnesium helps calm the nervous system, it is a great supplement to take before bed to help reduce stress and evoke relaxation. Stress is one of the most common causes of a poor night's sleep, so reducing stress could be beneficial for a restful sleep.
Factors increasing the need for a magnesium supplement:
- Low intake of fresh fruit and vegetables
- Older age
- Frequent exercise
- Muscle cramps and spasms
- High stress
- Adults: 2-4 tablets daily or as directed by a healthcare practitioner.
Cautions and contraindications:
- Excessive doses may cause a laxative effect.
- Patients should consult with their healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist.
- Take at least 2 hours away from taking Bisphosphonate drugs such as Fosamax and Actonel etc.
- Take 2 hours away from Tetracycline antibiotics.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner. Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Active ingredients per tablet:
|Magnesium orotate dihydrate(equiv. to elemental magnesium 12.8 mg)||200 mg|
|Magnesium gluconate dihydrate(Equiv. to elemental magnesium 5 mg)||92.76 mg|
|Magnesium amino acid chelate(equiv. to elemental magnesium 55mg)||275 mg|
|Magnesium phosphate(equiv. to elemental magnesium 23.76 mg)||115 mg|
|Total elemental magnesium per tablet||97 mg