FemmeBalance features peony, used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to relieve menstrual cycle irregularity. Vitamin B6 maintains a healthy female hormonal balance, relieves symptoms of premenstrual tension, including mood swings, and temporarily relieves mild fluid retention. Licorice is used in traditional Chinese medicine as an antispasmodic and to relieve abdominal pain and discomfort.
- Peony is traditionally used in Chinese medicine to relieve menstrual cycle irregularity.
- Licorice is traditionally used in Chinese medicine as an antispasmodic and to relieve abdominal pain and discomfort.
- Vitamin B6 supports a female healthy hormonal balance.
- Vitamin B6 relieves mood changes and mood swings associated with premenstrual tension.
- Vitamin B6 temporarily relieves mild fluid retention.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal extracts dry concentrate standardised:|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root||142.9 mg|
min. Equiv. to dry
std. to glycyrrhizinic acid
|Herbal extracts dry concentrate:|
|Paeonia lactiflora (peony) root||150 mg|
equiv. to dry
|Cinnamomum cassia (cinnamon) stem bark||66.7 mg|
Equiv. to dry
equiv. to cassia oil
Equiv. to coumarin
|Taraxacum officinale (dandelion) leaf||150 mg|
equiv. to dry
|Pyridoxal-5-phosphate monohydrate (P5P) (active vitamin B6)||39.2 mg|
Equiv. to pyridoxine
|Pyridoxine hydrochloride||30.4 mg|
equiv. to pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
|Inositol (myo-inositol)||200 mg|
Adults: At the first sign of premenstrual symptoms and during menstruation: Take 1 tablet two times a day. For short-term use during menstruation only.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Talk to your health professional before taking multiple products containing vitamin B6.
- WARNING - Stop taking this medication if you experience tingling, burning or numbness and see your healthcare practitioner as soon as possible [Contains vitamin B6].
- If fluid retention persists, seek medical advice.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions or are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.