BioCeuticals Eczema Relief 60g
Eczema Relief is a comprehensive topical cream containing Lactobacillus brevis (DSM 17250) (iBiotics™ AU) together with chamomile, licorice and lactoferrin. Chamomile is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to relieve mild eczema symptoms and soothe skin and skin inflammation. Licorice is used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to relieve symptoms of mild eczema in an excess heat pattern.
- Chamomile is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) as a topical anti-inflammatory to soothe skin inflammation.
- Chamomile is traditionally used in WHM externally for irritations of the skin including symptoms of mild eczema.
- Liquorice (Gan Cao) is topically used in traditional Chinese medicine to clear heat and relieve symptoms of mild eczema in an excess heat pattern.
- Free from parabens, petroleum or mineral oils and synthetic fragrances.
Each 1 g contains:
|Herbal liquid extracts:|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra (licorice) root||20 mg|
equiv. to dry
|Matricaria chamomilla (chamomile) herb flowering tops||30 mg|
equiv. to fresh
|Lactoferrin - bovine||15 mg|
|iBiotics™ AU||10 mg|
equiv. to Lactobacillus brevis (DSM 17250)
Other ingredients: Enoxolone (glycyrrhizic acid) 20mg, Borago officinalis (borage) seed oil, Hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) fruit oil, shea butter, Aloe vera (aloe) leaf inner juice concentrate, d-alpha-tocopherol acetate (vitamin E), coconut oil, almond oil, purified water, medium-chain triglycerides, palmitic acid, hyetellose, cetostearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, glucose, maltodextrin, stearic acid, sucrose, ethanol.
Adults: Apply sparingly to the affected area(s) two times a day or as professionally prescribed. Perform a skin patch test prior to use. If irritation develops, discontinue use. Avoid use near eyes or on broken skin.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Nutritional supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, talk to your health professional before use.
- Contains milk products, ethanol, potassium sorbate, tree nut products and sulphites
- For external use only.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.