BioCeuticals Collagen Activ 75g
Collagen Activ is a specially formulated powder that provides nutrients for a healthy gut lining and collagen production. It features the clinically trialled ingredientsVERISOL®, AstaReal® and Ceramosides™. VERISOL® is a bovine source of type I and III collagen-containing Bioactive Collagen Peptides®, which support skin health in females. Ceramosides™ are a patented source of highly concentrated phytoceramides derived from wheat, which help enhance skin smoothness and skin elasticity in females. AstaReal® astaxanthin is a potent antioxidant helping reduce free radical damage to body cells aiding in premature ageing management due to oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C supports gastrointestinal (GI) mucosal membrane health.[4-5]
- Collagen is found in the skin as well as in tissues such as the submucosa in the gut.[4-5]
- Vitamin C is an antioxidant and supports collagen formation and skin elasticity.[1-3,33]
- It contains AstaReal® astaxanthin which acts as an antioxidant in postmenopausal women.[6-8]
- Formulated with VERISOL®, which uses Bioactive Collagen Peptides® supporting skin elasticity, firmness and skin health in females.[9–11]
- VERISOL® aids in managing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and helps protect against the visible signs of ageing, such as dry skin.
- With Ceramosides™, which maintains skin hydration and elasticity and helps to relieve skin dryness in females.[3,12-14]
- Easy dosing – 1 scoop (5g) daily in water.
Each 5g dose (1 scoop) contains:
|Triticum aestivum (wheat)(Ceramosides™)||30mg|
min. Equiv. to dry
|Colloidal anhydrous silica||100mg|
|Ascorbic acid(vitamin C)||45mg|
|Hydrolysed collagen VERISOL®||2.5g|
|Astaxanthin esters extracted from Haematococcus Pluvialis AstaReal®||2mg|
Adults: Mix one 5g dose (1 scoop) into 200mL of cold water. Stir until the solution is dissolved and consume immediately, once daily, or as directed by your health professional
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.