BioCeuticals Calm Factors For Juniors 200ml
Valerian and passionflower are traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve disturbed sleep, restlessness and nervous energy. Choline supports cognitive function when dietary intake is inadequate and helps the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
Pleasant forest berries flavour easily added to smoothies, juice or water.
- Valerian and passionflower are traditionally used in western herbal medicine to relieve restlessness and reduce disturbed sleep.
- Choline aids in the synthesis of neurotransmitters.
- Choline maintains cognitive function when dietary intake is inadequate.
Each 10mL dose contains:
|Herbal extract dry concentrate standardised:|
|Valeriana officinalis (valerian) root||160 mg|
min. Equiv. to dry
std. to valerenic acids
|Dry herbal extracts:|
|Melissa officinalis (lemon balm) leaf||82 mg|
equiv. to dry
|Passiflora incarnata /span>(passionflower) herb||50 mg|
equiv. to dry
|Inositol (myo-inositol)||125 mg|
|Choline bitartrate||125 mg|
Children 3-5 years: Take 5mL two times a day or as professionally prescribed.
Children 6-12 years: Take 10mL on to two times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
13 years and over: Take 10mL one to four times a day or as professionally prescribed.
Take liquid straight or mixed with water or juice.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- Always read the label. Follow the directions for use.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- Contains potassium sorbate.
- Contains sulphites.
- For children under 12 years, use only as professionally prescribed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.
- In rare cases, Valerian officinalis has been reported to be associated with liver injury. Please discuss any concerns or questions you have with your health professional.