BioCeuticals ArmaForce ImmunoBurst 60 chewable capsules
ArmaForce ImmunoBurst is chewable capsules of echinacea in a blend of honey, eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil, menthol and lemon oil. It contains standardised echinacea root that is processed from fresh plant and standardised for potency. These fast-acting liquid chewable burstlet capsules are designed for immediate release in the throat.
- Fast-acting liquid chewable burstlet capsule for immediate release in the throat.
- With Manuka honey, eucalyptus oil, peppermint oil, menthol and lemon oil.
- Echinacea is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to relieve symptoms associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections, including the common cold.
- It contains standardised echinacea root and provides the daily dose required for traditional therapeutic use.
- In WHM, echinacea helps to enhance immune system function.
Each chewable capsule contains:
|Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root||1g|
equiv to. cichoric acid
equiv. to menthol
equiv. to cineole
Adults: Chew 2 tablets three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not use during pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Not suitable for infants under the age of twelve months.
- Contains sugars.
- Always read the label, use only as directed and if symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery. Please confirm with your health professional.